Stroll through New Orleans’ most popular district on this guided tour – a great way to get started and get familiar with the French Quarter and its many attractions!
Drinks are available for purchase along the tour route.
NEW ORLEANS SCANDALOUS COCKTAIL TOUR
New Orleans: birthplace of the cocktail and home to the nation’s most shocking and riveting history. Starting from the legendary Pat O’Brien’s, birthplace of the Hurricane, join us for an exploration of the city’s storied watering holes which could include Napoleon House, the Carousel Bar, Tony Seville’s Pirate Alley Cafe, the Hermes Bar, Starlight, the French 75, the Old Absinthe House, Mahogany Hall, and others. Discover where, why, and how legendary libations from the Absinthe Frappe, Sazerac, Ramos Gin Fizz to the French 75, Pimm’s Cup, and Hurricane were first concocted.
On this tour you will uncover the city’s astonishing scandalous past and present, digging into topics which can feature:
- The oldest profession: from Storyville to the Tango Belt, from Norma Wallace’s last brothel to Blaze Starr’s Bourbon Street Burlesque
– Organized crime: from Jean Lafitte’s piracy to the first home of the American Mafia
– The John F. Kennedy Assassination: New Orleans conspiracy connection
– Tennessee Williams
– True Crime: from the Axeman’s Jazz to Zack and Addie
- The Upstairs Lounge Fire
Book your Scandalous Cocktail Tour online today!
WHAT TO KNOW
- You must bring your ID on this tour
- Please remember to wear comfortable shoes
- Drinks are available for purchase along the tour route
Pat O’Brien’s Gift Shop
718 St. Peter Street