WALKING TOUR DESCRIPTION
Venture into the spirit world by touring “America’s most haunted city” with the local experts at Nola Historic Tours. Experience the French Quarter after dark with the city’s most informed storytellers. Based in history, all tales start with the factual basis and finish with chilling narratives. Enticing, educational, and informative, this haunted New Orleans walking tour explores the city’s most legendary hauntings, which could include:
- the Lalaurie Mansion
- the Witch of the French Opera
- General P.G.T Beauregard’s Spectre
- the Quadroon Mistress’s Ghost
- the Sultan’s Retreat
- St. Louis Cathedral’s Pere Dagobert
- the Deadly Dentist
- the first Pirates Alley wedding
- Le Petit Theater hauntings
- Mississippi River Spirits, and more.
Tours run seven nights a week, conveniently starting at Tujague’s Restaurant, within walking distance from most major hotels! Book your New Orleans ghost tour online today. You never know what we’ll encounter…
- Please remember to wear comfortable shoes
823 Decatur Street, the former site of Tujague’s.
TOURS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE